It is finally Fall season and we are finally eating 100% seasonal. Let me tell you, it feels great. Both body and mind are so in tune with everything. And our kitchen colors, flavors and scents are all in tune with Fall, which happens to be my favorite season.
When I went Zero waste I learned to make the most out of food -I am still learning, it is a process. So after we made a stuffed pumpkin we decided to bake the seeds and they turned out amazing!
1. Preheat the over at 350F/ 175C
2. Remove the flesh from the seeds
3. Rinse them with water to keep removing flesh and moisture -the less moisture the faster they cook
4. Dry them as best as you can in a towell
5. Place them on a tray and add evenly: a little bit of olive oil, salt and paprika
6. Cook them anywhere from 15-20 minutes. Shake them every 5 minutes!
7. When they start turning brown and you can smell something sweet, it means they are about to be ready. Add some pepper and leave them for a few more minutes
If you try the recipe, and like it, make sure to tag me on instagram @vivid.healthy